Kaizen has operated in China since 2004. Our offices in Shenzhen, Shanghai ad Beijing assist local and overseas clients in doing business successfully in China. With extensive experience in local languages, cultural and business practices, our China Consulting team possesses the skills and knowledge to provide "total solution" Business Advisory services including:
Establishing China Operations
- Introduction to China business requirements;
- Feasibility studies for establishing Representative Office (RO), Foreign Investment Enterprise (FIE) and Joint Venture (JV);
- Preparation of required documents for application;
- Acquisition of various government approvals;
- Management of business registration procedures with local authorities;
- Renewal of business licenses;
- Preparation and administration of payroll in compliance with local reporting requirements; and
- Record keeping, payments, preparation and filing of statements in relation to social security and retirement scheme requirements.
- Drafting and posting of recruitment advertisement;
- Screening and interviewing candidates; and
- Recommendation of qualified candidate.
- Implementation of accounting systems;
- Maintenance of accounting books and records;
- Preparation of annual and periodic accounts and financial reports;
- Preparation of consolidated accounts;
- Consultation on accounting methods as practiced in China; and
- Training on International Accounting Standards and computerized accounting systems for Mainland-based clients.
- China tax compliance services;
- China tax consultations;
- China tax planning; and
- Advising on the latest changes in taxation laws, rules, regulations and practices.
- Trademark/patent search;
- Trademark/patent consultation;
- Trademark/patent application; and
- Trademark/patent registration.
- Management of cross-border businesses