Belize Company Incorporation Package #BEIBC03 - Company Registration and Corporate Bank Account
1. Belize Company Registration and Bank Account Packages
(1) Belize International Business Company Registration (for company with share capital of no more than USD50,000 and without Chinese name):USD725
With a standard share capital of no more than USD50,000, the registration fee together with the first year maintenance fee is USD725. In particular, the fee covers:
(a) first year government licence fee
(b) First year registered agent and registered office
(c) One complete company kit, company chop and seal
(4) Our incorporation service charge
(1) A extra fee of USD150 is applicable if Chinese name is also registered.
(2) The fees stated above does not include delivery fee, if any.
(2) Certificate of Incumbency (or CPA certification) as required by the bank: USD150
One original Certificate of Incumbency (Registered Agentís Certificate) issued by the registered agent immediately after the registration is completed. The Certificate of Incumbency is required by the bank for the purpose of opening bank account.
(3) Corporate Bank Account with Hong Kong Bank (HSBC Hong Kong) in Hong Kong: USD425
After the company is duly registered, we will arrange with you to come to Hong Kong to open the bank account or we will set up the bank account with HSBC Hong Kong for your Belize company for and on your behalf without your physical presence in Hong Kong.
Please click here for more details about the bank account.
Total Package Price (1) + (2) + (3) = USD1,300.00
2. Step by Step to Register a new Belize Company and Setting up Bank Account
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register an offshore company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you. Please note we require full payment in advance before providing services.
Kaizen issue an invoice of the fees and email the invoice to you and you arrange payment by check, bank transfer or wiring. Detailed instructions will be provided upon confirmation of order.
You provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
(1) Proposed company name, either in English only or both English and Chinese;
(2) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(3) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(4) Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
(5) A brief description of the principal business activities of the Company.
Kaizen check the availability of the proposed company name. If available and after payment confirmed, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen receive the Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
(1) Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
(2) Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
(4) Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
(5) Update Register of Members
(6) Update Register of Directors
(7) Prepare Share Certificate
(8) Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents: -
(1) Application for allotment of shares
(2) Minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Consent to Act as Director
(4 Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
Once the documentation for the registration is completed, we arrange the client to come to Hong Kong and visit the bank to open the bank account.
We visit the bank with the client and present the account opening documents to the bank and the bank process the account opening.
3. Documents and Information Required
Documents and Information needed to be provided by you for the Purpose of Registration
(1) A photocopy of identity card or passport of each director and shareholder
(2) Residential addresses with proof of all directors and shareholders, such as utility bill, telephone bill.
(3) Proposed name of the company
(4) Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of USD50,000) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
(5) A brief description of the business nature and business of the company
4. Time Frame
The whole processes for the tailor-made and readymade companies could be completed in around 14 days and 2 days respectively. The bank account requires an extra to 2 weeks.
5. Documents Given to Clients after Registration
(1) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation
(2) Three (3) copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association
(3) Ten (10) copies of share certificate
(4) Register of Members and Register of Directors
(5) Common Seal and company chop
(6) Minutes for the appointment of first director(s)
6. Time of Billing
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance.
7. Payment Method
We currently only accept Hong Kong Dollar check, cash or TT and credit card through Paypal. Please click here for payment methods.
For further information or assistance, please call us:
Hong Kong Office: +852 2341 1444
Shenzhen Office: +86 755 8268 4480
Shanghai Office: +86 21 6439 4114
Beijing Office: +86 10 6874 8420
Or send email to email@example.com.