Seychelles Company Incorporation Package #SEYIBC03 - Company Registration and Registered Agent Services and Certificate of Incumbency and Corporate Bank Account
1. Scope of Services of Seychelles Company Registration Package #SEYIBC03
(1) We will help to incorporate an international business company in Seychelles with a registered capital of USD50,000. In particular, our incorporation services include
(a) Preparation of incorporation documents and filing of the documents with the Registrar for incorporation;
(b) Payment of official filing fee
(c) Provision of registered office service (first year)
(d) Provision of registered agent service (first year)
(e) One company kit, including common seal and chop
(2) Certificate of Incumbency (Registered Agentís Certificate)
One original Certificate of Incumbency issued by the registered agent immediately after the company registration is completed. The Certificate of Incumbency (also known as registered agentís certificate) is required by the bank for the purpose of setting up the bank account.
(3) Corporate Bank Account with Hong Kong Bank in Hong Kong
After the company is duly registered, we assist you to set up a corporate account with a leading Bank in Hong Kong. Hong Kong Bank requires the physical presence in their Hong Kong branch of at least one director or one shareholder for the purpose of due diligence. Once the company is registered, we will arrange with the client to come to Hong Kong and visit the bank to open the bank account(please note if the director and authorised signer could visit any of our offices, then their physical presence in Hong Kong is not required).
The bank account offers ATM card, HKD check book and Internet banking facility.
Our above fee also covers a set of CPA certified incorporation documents as required by the bank for the purpose of establishing bank account.
Read more about our corporate bank account opening services
Total Package Price (1) + (2) + (3) = USD1,500
(1) The fee quoted above excludes before delivery charge. The amount of courier charge will be advised upon confirmation of delivery address.
(2) Readymade company is available in Seychelles. The fee for purchasing readymade company is the same.
(3) Chinese name is available. If Chinese name is required or the readymade purchased comes with a Chinese name, an extra fee of USD200 will be charged.
2. Materials to be provided by Client
(1) Materials Required for Company Registration
Client needs to provide the following documents and information to Kaizen by email or fax or post for purpose of incorporation:
(a) Proposed company name, either in English only or both English and Chinese;
(b) One photocopy of passport and residential addresses proof (such as utility bill or telephone bill) in respect of each shareholder; if shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(c) One photocopy of passport and residential addresses proof (such as utility bill or telephone bill) in respect of each director; if director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and registered office;
(d) Amount of share capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder. Unless otherwise advised, the amount of issued capital will be USD1 (one share at USD1 each) if there is only one shareholder;
(e) Basic background information of the new company, such as the principal business activities, the products to be traded or services to be provided, the location of suppliers and customers, the expected turnover of the first year etc.
(2) Materials Required for Bank Account Opening
The following materials are required for the purpose of opening bank account in Hong Kong:
(a) A copy of Certificate of Incumbency (included in this package);
(b) A set of incorporation documents certified by a Hong Kong CPA or lawyer (included in this package);
(c) Passport and residential address proof in respect of each shareholder and director;
(d) Business proof, such as service or purchase or sales contract or a simple business plan;
(e) Other documents the bank may require.
3. Step by Step to Register a new Seychelles Company and Setting up of Corporate Bank Account
You confirm and engage Kaizen to register an offshore company by either sending Kaizen an email or fax. If so requested, Kaizen will prepare and sign an engagement letter with you.
Kaizen issue an invoice of the fees and email the invoice to you and you arrange payment by check, bank transfer or wiring. Detailed instructions will be provided upon confirmation of order.
You provide to Kaizen either by fax or scan and email the following materials:
(1) Proposed company name, either in English only or Chinese only or both;
(2) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each shareholder; if any shareholder is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(3) One photocopy of passport (only the page showing the particulars of the holder) and residential address of each director; if any director is another corporation, please provide Certificate of Incorporation and Registered Office of that corporation;
(4) Amounts of authorized share capital and issued capital, percentage of shareholdings if more than one shareholder.
Kaizen check the availability of the proposed company name. If available and after payment confirmed, Kaizen proceed to registration; if not available, Kaizen will go back to you for more company names and perform the availability search again.
Kaizen receive the Certificate of Incorporation from the Registrar of Companies.
Kaizen attend to the followings:
(1) Printing Memorandum and Articles of Association
(2) Prepare minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Prepare Application for Allotment of Share(s) for each shareholder
(4) Prepare Consent to Act as Director for each director
(5) Update Register of Members
(6) Update Register of Directors
(7) Prepare Share Certificate
(8) Carve Common Seal and rubber chop
Kaizen arrange to deliver the above documents/materials (together known as Company Kit) to you.
Upon receipt of the Company Kit, you sign the following documents: -
(1) Application for allotment of shares
(2) Minutes of First Board Meeting
(3) Consent to Act as Director
(4) Share Certificate
and then either fax or scan and email a copy of the duly signed documents as listed above to Kaizen. Registration procedures completed.
Upon receipt of the duly siged incorporation activation documents (those listed in Step 8) from you, we apply for the Certificate of Incumbency (Registered Agentís Certificate) and deliver it to you.
Kaizen prepares CPA certified corporate documents together with a copy of the Certificate of Incumbency as required by the bank for the purpose of opening the bank account and submits all the documents to the bank for process.
3. Documents and Information Required
Documents and Information needed to be provided by you for the purpose of company registration and bank account opening
(1) A photocopy of identity card or passport of each director and shareholder
(2) Residential addresses with proof of all directors and shareholders, such as utility bill, telephone bill.
(3) Proposed name of the company
(4) Amount of share capital (unless otherwise advised, all company will be incorporated with a standard share capital of 50,000 shares) and percentage of shareholding by each shareholder, if more than one shareholder
(5) A photocopy of identity card or passport of the authorised signer, if the signer is not the director or additional signer is to be added;
(6) A brief description of the principal busienss activities of the new company
4. Time Frame
The whole processes for the tailor-made and readymade companies could be completed in around 7 days. The application for Certificate of Incumbency will take 2 working days and the setting up of corporate bank account will take around 5 working days.
5. Registration Documents Returned to Client after Registration
After the company is officially registered, Kaizen will return the following documents and materials for retention:
(1) Original copy of Certificate of Incorporation;
(2) 3 printed copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (sample Memorandum and Articles of Association);
(3) 10 copies of blank share certificate;
(4) One statutory book (members register, directors register and share register);
(5) One company chop and one Common Seal;
(6) Register of members, register of directors and other statutory registers.
6. Time of Billing and Payment Methods
Upon receipt of your order, we will issue an invoice to you for your settlement. We require full payment in advance.
We currently only accept Hong Kong Dollar check, cash or TT and credit card through Paypal. Please click here for payment methods. An extra charge of 5% will be charged if payment is made by Paypal.
7. Annual Maintenance
(1) Annual Maintenance Fee
Starting from the year following the registration, a Seychelles company is required to pay an annual renewal fee of USD700 (applicable to company with registered capital of no more than USD50,000) to maintain in good standing. In particular, the annual maintenance fee covers the following services:
(a) Annual licence fee
(b) Annual registered agent fee
(c) Annual registered office fee
(2) Time of Payment
The annual renewal fee needs to be paid not later than 30 November every year following the year of incorporation. We will send a renewal notice to all our clients 3 months before the due date for payment. If you do not receive our renewal notice by 31 October, please inform us accordingly.
8. Important Notes
(1) Both the shareholder and director of a Seychelles company can be individual or corporation and they can be the same person. Also, there is no restriction on their nationality.
(2) A Seychelles company is not required to appoint company secretary. However, the director or board of directors can appoint one if they think fit.
(3) The standard capital of a Seychelles company is USD50,000, divided into 50,000 shares of USD1 each.
(4) A Seychelles company can have a Chinese name. However, the meaning of the Chinese name must be the same as the English name.
(5) It is the sole discretion of the bank to decide whether to accept the bank account open application or not. Our service fee for bank account opening will not be refunded even in the case that the bank rejects the application.